Introduction to Quadrata
Quadrata Web3 Passport is a privacy-preserving, sybil-resistant technology that brings identity, compliance, and reputation to DApps built on public blockchains.
Businesses and consumers onboard onto Quadrata by attaching their wallets to an identity passport. The Quadrata Passport is issued as a non-transferrable NFT.
- If the user has a passport.
- If the user owns more than one wallet.
- The user's AML risk score.
- From which country the passport was issued.
- The wallet's on-chain reputation
- The wallet's VantageScore (soon)
- If the user is an accredited investor (soon)
- If the user is above an age range (soon)
Quadrata is supported on Ethereum, Polygon and many others (BSC, AVAX, Optimism, Arbitrum, Fantom, Celo). To integrate Quadrata Passport, you need:
To start using Quadrata Passport, read the following sections in the developer guide: