Learn how to use Quadrata's passport issuer sandbox to mint passports and modify their attribute values.
Connect your wallet to the sandbox DApp to mint a passport. The sandbox currently supports Goerli. You can mine free Goerli ETH, which you will need to submit transactions (e.g. minting and updating attributes) on Rinkeby testnet.
- 1.Click Connect Wallet. The sandbox connects to several wallet providers including MetaMask and those compatible with WalletConnect.
- 2.Switch your wallet to use the Goerli testnet environment.
- 3.Submit the wallet address you want to test. You will be prompted to submit attributes and mint a passport.
- 4.Enter attribute values (see: Supported attributes). Attribute values are pre-defined in production, but the sandbox DApp lets you customize them for testing purposes. Note: The sandbox will autogenerate a DID if you leave it blank. If you want to add this wallet to an existing entity, you can enter the DID for that entity.
- 5.Click Mint.
- 6.From your wallet, review and submit the transaction.
You can change attribute values to test how different values affect your DApp.
- 1.Submit the wallet address you want to test. You will be prompted to update the attributes for your existing passport only if you've minted a passport for the submitted wallet.
- 3.From your wallet, review and submit the transaction.